Stoke Street - Returns Policy
1. All skateboards, paddles and hardware accessory purchases are non-refundable & non-exchangeable.
2. We operate a returns policy only for goods that are received damaged or with manufacturing defects. In this situation a like for like replacement will be offered subject to availability of the product. In the event of the item being out of stock, alternative replacement options will be offered to you.
3. On receipt of damaged goods, photographic supporting evidence is required. The item must be returned unused and in its original packaging.
4. In the event of receipt of a damaged item, immediately contact Stoke Street by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the order reference number and relevant details. If the item is clearly damaged on arrival by courier service, do not accept the item and notify us immediately.
5. In the event of receipt of a damaged or faulty item communicate with us as directed above. We will issue a returns number and address.
6. Any damaged item must be returned within 30 days of delivery.
7. A refund is at the sole discretion of Stoke Street, any matters must be communicated immediately by email to email@example.com and the matter can be discussed. If applicable, a refund will be processed once the item has been returned and inspected. A credit will be automatically applied to your original payment method within 7 working days.
8. If we have agreed to a return that is not due to damage or manufacturing defects, you will be responsible for the courier costs for returning your item. Courier costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund for the product returned, the cost of initial postage will be deducted from your refund.
9. If you are returning an item, you should consider using a trackable courier service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
10. Returns or refunds will not be accepted/made for naturally occurring changes that are possible with the solid timber skateboards manufactured by Stoke Street. This includes but is not limited to, movement of the timber, cracking or splitting, discolouration and fading or extreme weathering. It is the buyer’s responsibility to minimise risk of such events by storing the item correctly as directed on our Website.
11. All skateboards are liable to creasing or breaking if manoeuvres are misjudged and foot placement is jeopardised. There is no warranty to cover for such events.
12. Faulty Items: We are confident in the quality and integrity of our products, such problems are rare. In an event of a potential manufacturing problem with a supplied item correspond with firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to discuss further. Stoke Street will investigate the problem and liaise with the manufacturer. The supplier (not Stoke Street) has the right to decide if there is a manufacturing issue or defect in accordance with their set terms & conditions.