Bombora plus Kahuna Big Stick Bundle
Choose any colour Bombora longboard and match it with any Big Stick for the complete land paddling set up.
BOMBORA 59" LONGBOARD COMPLETE
At just under 5' long (150cm), this 59" hand painted classic is the ultimate SUP for the land board. It is built specifically for everything Land Paddle, Street SUP, and Street Surf related.
There is no grip fixed on top of this board. The natural feel of the board is so awesome, you can walk up and down it with ease.
Each Bombora Longboard is hand painted with love. You'll likely see some small beautiful imperfections because of how they are made. The Bomboras are beloved by Kahuna Boardriders worldwide.
MADE IN SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA
- 15 Ply Baltic Birch
- 59" L x 14" W x 6" H (150cm L x 35.5cm W x 13cm H)
- Premium Bear Grizzly 180mm Longboard Trucks
- Premium quality precision bearings
- Genuine Kahuna Creations Wheels 70mm 82A (colour varies)
- Deep, wide wheel wells to eliminate wheel bite
- Stable, surf shape that is crazy fun to ride (perfect for Surf or SUP style riding)
- Painted pin striping for incredible, beautiful finish
- Ideal for stand-up paddle cross training
- No grip tape on this sweet setup to allow smooth board walking and get that beachy soul riding feeling
*180kg max recommended weight.
The panda-friendly Bamboo Kahuna Big Stick has an incredible feel and heavy flex, which delivers energy return on each stroke by "flex and snap" energy - a must in your quiver. The shaft is made of solid bamboo, and the flex mimics the feel of paddling in waves on a paddle board. Equipped with the GenV Road Blade. [US Patent No: 8,636,306 B2]
Strong, solid shaft designed with a flat-ridge side, which delivers robust performance as well as a more comfortable grip.
Big, ultra-durable machined buttons for easy height adjustment.
Pre-installed with New GenV Road Blade.
Ergonomic handle forms perfectly to your hand.
Features the Hawaiian Hono turtles and tribal artwork for sweet looking ride.
Adjusts from 4'5" to 6' (1.4m to 1.8m)
GENV ROAD BLADE™ INNOVATIONS:
- The New GenV Road Blade has the best ergonomic road feel while paddling.
- Engineered with New Ballistic Polycarbonate Compound for lightweight strength.
- GenV Road Blade is designed with an incredible, new proprietary Thermo Plastic Elastomer, which delivers both solid, soft feel and durability.
- Beautifully designed contoured lines and organic curves add to the awesomeness!
- Undulated (wavelike) design for the smoothest transition throughout the entire stroke.
- Variable sized dampening holes to deliver the smoothest stroke with no jarring.
- The GenV Blade is the only blade that is compatible with the Hydro Big Stick.